Header Ads Widget

Example Image

THE DEAD SPIRIT " REAL HORROR STORY" - Bhoootghar

 THE DEAD SPIRIT  

 A Sri Lankan boy with whom one day is very scary. Which he will never forget. Which we will share with you today. From which you will also start to fear a lot.


REAL HORROR STORY " THE DEAD SPIRIT "



(I am a Sri Lankan and am not an expert in using the English language, so I apologize for not being able to convey the necessary meaning in some parts of this article)

Date: 12/06/2016

Location: A famous university in Sri Lanka

Time: At around 3 am,

while I was still remembering, a small supernatural incident happened.

The story begins like this.

Two weeks before the relevant date... On May 28 or 29, 2016, a junior student dies in his dormitory. A suicide. To put it bluntly, he hangs himself because of a girl. Exactly at 12:45 pm. Hanging from the ceiling fan with his bedsheet wrapped around his neck in an abandoned room in the dormitory.  Based on the received information, Two upper-year students including me were looking for him in every room.

The time is 12:30 in the morning. A scream is heard from an abandoned room downstairs. (It gave up using the lower floor 5 years ago. It looks so deserted and mysterious that it is impossible to go to the upper floor alone at night) We were unable to find him in any single room upstairs. Don't know exactly but he said "Please...." (The way I heard it may be wrong. But we confirmed it after 3 years. Can't reveal it due to very personal reasons 🙏)

A torch is not in anyone's hands. The three of us are looking from room to room with the torch on the phone. (There are 12 rooms downstairs. They face a corridor in the middle. That means if we are in front of it, there are 6 rooms on the left and 6 on the right.) The torch shows that the doors of all the rooms are open and only one door is closed. It took about 3 to 4 minutes for the moaning to stop. We didn't even realize how fast we were. We have been operational so quickly. All the rooms were searched with torches, but he was not there. We realized that we missed the closed room. A friend of mine kicked the door with the mindset that there is no way to stay in this room if not in those rooms. I remember just now that he slowly hit the torch from the floor to the roof (If you describe what you saw in the same way, it will be difficult for you to bear reading this. So, back to the story from there...) My friend who hit the torch screamed and ran outside. . That is the most horrible sight I have ever seen in my life. I was looking at his naked body hanging from the ceiling without moving. Tongue sticking out, drooling phlegm or urine along the floor. The neck is unusually drawn to the ground. He is sure to be dead. Before taking the body to the ground, we brought a university security guard and reported the incident. Immediately after informing the higher-ups, the police came and received instructions not to unload the body until the next morning. In the morning, the body was lowered to the ground in front of his parents. When I saw the tears and pain of that mother and father, I was really disappointed in my life. How short this life is, and the feeling that comes when there is no other person near you is like a dream, many sad feelings came in seconds.

Well...that's how his death happened. 

Now the story starts 2 weeks after the death.

Date: 12/06/2016

Time: 3 am

I see something ethereal, like half asleep, neither a dream nor reality. A half-naked person in black is sitting on the corner of my bed and looking at my face. Seeing this as half asleep. That fear is the biggest fear I have experienced in my life. Because of that fear, I come to my senses from half-sleep. That means now I am in recovery. But that inhuman image is still sitting in the corner of my bed. He can be seen through but his facial organs are not visible. Burned out. At the same time, a friend of mine who was near his dead body sent me a message saying, "Man, it seems like a little case is happening, someone won't let me sleep. It's like he's on top of the body. If possible, come to my room."

(The digital art was designed by me based on the person I saw.)





THE END              


Post a Comment

0 Comments